RV Rental Terms
RV Rental Reservation Terms And Conditions
- Sonny's RVs does reserve the right to refuse any rental reservation; or rental at any time.
- Reservations include the completed Rental Reservation Form, Current Drivers License and the deposit. No Exceptions.
- A legible copy of a valid drivers license for each renter must be presented upon rental reservation. All information on the rental reservation will be verified. Renter(s) must be at least 25 years of age. All Travel trailer Rentals require a "Trailer Extension of Liability For Non-owned Auto Form"..
- Rentals require a minimum of 3 (three) nights. Pick-up time is between 2:00 p.m. till 3:00 p.m. Return time is 11:00 a.m. The Renter(s) will be assessed $150.00 for each of the first 3 (three) hours late; and 2 (three) times the daily rate for each day late to return. No Rental can be picked up, dropped-off, or returned on Sundays, or Holidays. No out of country travel allowed. No Exceptions!.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notice received 4 (four) weeks prior to the scheduled departure date are subject to a $250.00 cancellation fee; any cancellation received after that date and prior to Rental pick-up are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the deposit. No refunds for a Rental early return..
- Sonny's RVs ability to provide a rental, if reserved and deposits paid, is contingent upon and subject to its return by the previous Renter(s) and to Accidents and other causes beyond Sonny's RV's control. In the event that your reserved RV becomes unavailable, Sonny's RV reserves the right to substitute the rental reserved with one of equal or higher quality, at no extra cost to the Renter..
- Complete Instructions will be given at the time of rental pick-up (departure). Instruction will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. A test-drive is available..
- VERY IMPORTANT!! For Travel Trailers: Renter must have: Receiver, Brake Control, and 7-way plug prior to rental; OR This must be purchased in advance and scheduled with the Service Department for installation. Equipment will NOT be installed on a Rented Vehicle. Also; Due to recommended Towing Capacities, The renter is responsible for ensuring that the Truck being used is adequate, and can handle the load..
- The current Motorhomes have 4 - 6 (six) seatbelts depending on size. Meaning; By Law, there must be a seatbelt for each person riding in the Motorhome. Renter assumes ALL responsibility for compliance. There is NO Towing..
- All Fees are payable by major credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover), Cash, Traveler's checks, or Certified Bank Check. Personal checks are taken only with prior approval from Sonny's RV Management. U. S. Currency ONLY.A $50 Service fee will be assessed to any check returned for non-sufficient funds. Payment in Full must be made prior to departure (i.e. deposit, rentals fees, miscellaneous fees, estimated mileage fees, state sales & rental tax). All fees are subject to state and local sales tax. In the event collection procedures are necessary, Renter(s) will be held responsible for all Collection, Attorney fees and Court costs..
- If a breakdown does occur and repairs are needed, any repair under $100 may be completed. Notification must be made within 12 hours of the breakdown to Sonny's RV; ANY repair OVER $100 requires Prior Approval from Sonny's RV. Reimbursement will not be made without an original receipt..
- If involved in an Accident, you must notify Sonny's RV within 12 hours. A full written Police Accident Report must be submitted to Sonny's RV Management upon rental return. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of the deposit; and the Renter(s) will be held responsible for the full cost of repairing all damage to the RV rental..
- Renter(s) acknowledges responsibility as an insurer as well as bailee, and will hold Sonny's RV harmless from any and all fines, forfeitures and penalties arising out of any violation of law; that Sonny's RV shall not be held liable for damages, inconvenience or time lost caused by accident, breakdown or malfunctioning of the rented RV. Renter(s) further agrees to hold Sonny's RV from, and against any and all claims for loss of or damage to property or injury to person(s) (including death) resulting through the use, operation or possession of said equipment..
- The Renter(s) expressly agrees to indemnify and hold Sonny's RV harmless of, from, and against any and all loss, costs, damages, attorney fees and/or liability in connection with the enforcing of the foregoing contract by the Renter(s), including among other things expenses incurred in collecting or attempting to collect delinquent rent, and in the event suit is instituted by Sonny's RV to recover possession of said equipment and/or to enforce the terms, conditions, and/or provisions hereof, Renter(s) agrees to pay all costs and reasonable attorney fees of Sonny's RV incurred in connection therewith. Venue of any action hereunder is in the county of Sonny's RV..
- For the purpose of enforcing Sonny's RVs' ownership of the rented RV and/or equipment and to protect Sonny's RVs' rights under this contract, the Renter(s) agrees that Sonny's RVs may retake possession of said RV and/or equipment at any time and for such purpose to enter the premises of Renter(s). The Renter(s) hereby waives any right of action against Sonny's RV by retaking or entry..
- The rented RV remains the property of Sonny's RV and failure to return the rented RV on the agreed date and time may constitute larceny by bailee subjecting the Renter(s) to the penalties thereafter. The specific rental dates are listed on page 1..
- Post Rental Deposit Refund will be processed and mailed out within 10 (ten) business days after rental return provided: the rental is return in the same condition as when rented. The rental is clean on the outside and inside, holding tanks have been cleaned and flushed, propane and fuel (if applicable) have been refilled, and there is not any damage to the rental. If any damage has occurred, any refunds may be delayed until appraisals of the damage can be made. Propane and Fuel tanks will be assessed a $25.00 service charge to fill the tanks; plus propane at the rate of $3.89 per gallon; and fuel at the rate of $4.50 per gallon. A dumping fee of $50.00 to $75.00 will be assessed if the holding tanks are not cleaned and flushed. No Pets, or Smoking of any kind/type is allowed. Any Pet or smoking damage will incur the forfeiture of the Rental / Security / damage / Cleaning deposit in the amount of $650.00 - $1,000.00..
- All terms and Rental rates/fees are are deemed reliable, but subject to change without notice.
I/WE (RENTER(S)), HAVE REVIEWED ALL THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED ON PAGE 1 (ONE) OF THE RENTAL RESERVATION, AND FIND THE INFORMATION TO BE CURRENT AND CORRECT. I HAVE FURTHER READ ALL THE RENTAL RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ON PAGE 1 & 2 (ONE & TWO) AND AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. FOLLOWING IS MY DEPOSIT INFORMATION FOR THE RENTAL CONFIRMATION. THE BALANCE OF THE RENTAL FEE(S) & TAXES ARE DUE AT DEPARTURE. NO EXCEPTIONS.