About Sonny's RVs Wyoming
Sonny's Side of Service
With the help of a popular mascot and a new, spacious indoor facility, Sonny's RVs RV dealership makes customers feel welcome and appreciated. When you walk onto the lot at Sonny's RVs Wyoming, not only will you be instantly greeted but every employee in every department is trained to approach any customer standing by himself or waiting at a counter to either render service or help him find someone who can. We are here to help you. Contact us today!
Goals & Priorities
We have built our entire operation around three key points:
- Listening to our customers
- Creating a plan to meet their needs
- Following up to make sure those needs were met
By following up frequently through this process, Sonny's RVs has earned an average score of 97 percent on our customer service index.
- Sonny's RVs is located on 15 acres of land, 12 of which are paved. The main facility features a 15,000 square foot indoor showroom with floor to ceiling windows. Between 15 and 17 RVs are displayed indoors at any time.
- Sonny's RVs has a 1,200 square foot RV Parts Store on location with a ton RV parts & accessories in stock so we are ready to take care of you whether you bought your RV at Sonny's or not.
- Sonny's RVs provides storage for travel trailers, motorhomes and fifth wheels. Rates depend on lenght of storage and room required.
- Sonny's RVs Service Department is staffed by Master Certified RV Technicians equipped with the skill set and tools needed to tackle any service in our 6 indoor RV service bays and 2 indoor truck bays.